Congratulations to our April 2018 MOTMs!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Congratulations - and a big thank you - to our April 2018 Members of the Month!

April 2018 Meraki Community Members of the Month

motm-02.png
@PhilipDAth

114 kudos

motm-mrcur.png
@MRCUR

44 kudos

jared_motm.png
@jared_f

44 kudos

Adam.png
@Adam

35 kudos

For the 8th straight month, @PhilipDAth leads the pack - congratulations, Philip! Congratulations also to @MRCUR@jared_f, and @Adam for repeat MOTM appearances. Thank you for the time and effort you put in here to make this community what it is.

We got some great feedback in our recent survey, and much of it can be attributed directly to our MOTMs and other active members. Here's a sampling:

Of the communities I have seen, this is one of the most helpful and welcoming.

If you work with meraki the friendliness of the others in the community who have the willingness to help and knowledge to assist in issues is amazing. Its like having an extension to your team as the members in the community may have experienced a similar issue and are able to answer your question or provide a solution quicker than waiting on support in some cases. Its one of the best partner communities I have ever belonged to.

There is a lot of valuable information in the community - and people respond really quickly to any questions that are posted.

So, thanks everyone!!

Your MOTM profile badges will appear shortly, as will this month's swag.

Official terms & conditions for the Members of the Month awards

12 Comments
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Thanks @CarolineS.  I'm hoping to make it to 12 months.

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

Thanks @CarolineS and Meraki team!

tnight
Meraki Employee

Thank you for everything...  We're really touched that everyone here is working to make IT simpler around the world.  I'm honored by the responsiveness and especially the care with which the entire Meraki community helps each other.

Thanks for making Meraki the best solution for IT groups with a mission.

Phil, sounds like you're challenging the field for the next 4 months...  good luck.

Todd

Meraki General Manager

Adam
Kind of a big deal

Thanks. I've noted a lot more activity over the past couple of months.  Other members are jumping in and questions are getting answered faster.  Exciting stuff 🙂

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for the kudos everyone! I have no doubt you will make it to 12 months @PhilipDAth. Maybe that achievement should bring something extra special with it, like lunch with @tnight

As always - thanks to @CarolineS for keeping the rocket ship in order! 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Lunch via WebEx Teams - I haven't tried that before.

ChrisS
Meraki Employee

Congratulations to all our MOTM! Great to see this community continue to grow and improve. Thanks to you all for all the insight and support you give to the community.

Chris

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

My next pile of swag has arrived, thanks @CarolineS.

IMG_20180504_124235.jpg

CarolineS
Community Manager

@PhilipDAth You should really put on a Meraki fashion show for us... between the socks, hawaiian shirt, sunglasses, hat, & umbrella you have an impressively complete ensemble! Next up: Meraki jeans! (ha)

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

No one has ever mentioned my name and fashion in the same sentence.  Probably a reason for that.

CarolineS
Community Manager

We could just call your outfit "full-stack Meraki" 😄

Adam
Kind of a big deal

I'm able to solve network issues 10% faster with my Meraki socks on.