[CONTEST CLOSED] Meraki Unboxed Contest

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

maxresdefault.jpg

UPDATE: this contest has ended. Thanks to everyone who participated and thanks to @merakisimon for creating such captivating content! The 3 randomly selected winners are: @ChrisM1@PhilHunt, and @cadet_in_space.   

We’re so excited to reveal a brand new section for the world-renowned Meraki Unboxed Podcast within the community: 

Check it out!

Here, in addition to listening to all the episodes, you can share thoughts and reactions, and even give kudos to your favorites.

To celebrate this brand new space, we’re launching a little contest for a chance to win some sweet sweet swag! Over the next three days, peruse the board and give some episodes a listen. Then comment on an episode with one thing that you learned or enjoyed hearing about.

Everyone who comments on ANY episode in the Meraki Unboxed board is entered to win one of 3 Meraki Mini Block Sets:

mrkimfka0112699_1.jpg

On Thursday, September 3rd at 11am PDT, the contest will end and we will announce 3 randomly selected winners from those who commented. Note: you MUST comment on an episode post in the Meraki Unboxed section to qualify. A comment on THIS post about your favorite episode will NOT qualify you for entry.

Complete rules and eligibility can be found here.

11 Comments
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Episode 16  is clearly the best episode. I know that will be the only one that gets comments on it for this contest 🙂

rtb1313
Comes here often

As always, it's worthwhile to listen. 

Bouzidi
New here

good stuff.

BAllen
Here to help

Ep. 25!

BobaTeaGood
Getting noticed

I like Episode 2: Smart Cameras.  It paints a good vision for Meraki cameras -- distinct from others in the market.

JosephHays
Conversationalist

All good stuff. I did enjoy the Episode 30 about remote working given the "new normal" and finding new ways to handle an excess of "working from home" models.

diablo24
Building a reputation
timsellis
New here

I like Episode 2: Smart Cameras.  I Love this one for the Meraki cameras

msimonton
Conversationalist

Episode 1

CarolineS
Community Manager

Closing comments on this post - please make your comment on the podcast episode itself (all of them live here). Thanks!

(Why? We want our podcast area to have comments & conversation, and what better way to start that than a contest w/ awesome swag? 😀)

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thanks to everyone who participated and thanks to @merakisimon for creating such captivating content! The 3 randomly selected winners are: @ChrisM1@PhilHunt, and @cadet_in_space.