Announcing the winners of the Community Challenge!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Drum roll... we have some winners in the Networking Resolutions Community Challenge!

Meraki Favorite

With 21 kudos from Meraki employees, @MichelRueger's resolution to create a Meraki-API-powered cat door wins the Meraki Favorite prize. Congrats, Michel! Stay tuned for a PM for me about your prize — and we hope to hear an update about the cat door soon. Complete with a video, perhaps?

Image credit: @MichelRuegerImage credit: @MichelRueger 

Community Favorite

With 11 kudos from community members who aren't Meraki employees, @PhilipDAth's resolutions win the Community Favorite prize! Philip summarized his entry as:

In short, I want to use my influence to internally restructure Meraki to make it a better company when dealing with its customers - and write tools to help Meraki network administrators.

Congrats, Philip! MORE swag will be flying across the Pacific towards New Zealand soon.

Thank you to everyone who entered this month's Community Challenge, and to everyone who voted! Let us know how you are doing in fulfilling your Networking Resolutions on this thread — and stay tuned for next month's challenge.

6 Comments
MichelRueger
Building a reputation

Hi Caroline,

WOW this is  Cool. I already startet to test with the Bluetooth. Thanks for all the people witch was giving me kudos.

I hope I will se you all in Barcelona in two Weeks and see all the new stuff Meraki will announce 🙂

regards Michel

Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

Congrats guys!!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@MichelRueger I won't be in Barcelona (I wish!!), but I'm sure you'll see plenty of Meraki folk there. Be sure to show off your new Meraki swag (it should arrive in time!)

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

I got my FedEx parcel today loaded with goodies.  Thanks @CarolineS.  I think I am going to love the fidget spinner like device, and I wear a cap most days on the weekend due to the heat of the Sun in New Zealand - yet today it is pouring with rain so the umbrella is also useful!

IMG_20180122_105721.jpgIMG_20180122_105744.jpg

CarolineS
Community Manager

@PhilipDAth - glad it arrived safely! It always blows me away when packages arrive in New Zealand before they make it to the east coast of the US!

MichelRueger
Building a reputation

Hi Caroline,

I Just received my FeedEx today :-). The Weather in Switzerland is very bad and a lot of wind and Rain. Perfect Weather to test ist out.

Many Thanks for it.