All-Star Profiles: jdsilva & kYutobi

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

all-star-banner.png

Presenting the people behind the solutions! For the next several days, we’ll be giving you profiles of the Meraki Community All-Stars in their own words. 

Today, we hear from All-Stars @jdsilva and @kYutobi :

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 11.15.54 AM.png

I’m Jason D’Silva and I’m a Network Architect working for Shaw Communications in Calgary, Canada. Shaw is predominantly a cable ISP, but my role here is focused on our MSP offering that’s based primarily on the Meraki portfolio (Everything except SM). Prior to joining Shaw two years ago I had not worked with Meraki products. I’ve been working in networking for 15 years now with that time split between working for Enterprises, or MSPs/VARs focused on Enterprise. When I’m not ensuring packets are reaching their destination you’ll often find me either repairing/modding retro video game consoles (think NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16),curating my collection of rum from around the world, or spending time with my wife and two dogs, all while listening to Heavy Metal \m/.

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 11.17.07 AM.png

I'm a Network Administrator for a private school and anime nerd. Very happy to have such great people in this community.

Stayed tuned for tomorrow’s All-Star profiles!

3 Comments
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

Nice another Rum drinker!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

I'm more of a Tequila person myself.  Smiley Happy

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Retro game consoles 😍.

@kYutobi where are you from? No worries if you prefer not to share that!