All-Star Profile: AjitKumar

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 4.07.42 PM.png

"This is Ajit from India.

I have been exploring IT Industry from past 18+ years now (which I love more with the time). During this period I got the opportunity to work on various technologies, holding several different kinds of roles. Had a few IT certifications too.

Close to a decade back I was introduced to OD2 and I latched on to Meraki. Sales, Presales, Integration, Deployment. What not? Initial years were very tough. However we could create few good opportunities for Meraki in Hospitality and Educational Industries In India. Later on Founders Sanjit Biswas and others moved on as Cisco acquired Meraki. Again we had a tough year as prior to this we were exclusive and now there is pool of Experts and Partners.

We were new to Cisco World.

One fine day I got an Invitation from Meraki for Masters Programme at SF HQ. I could meet the whole of the Meraki Team including Todd.

As of today I am working as a freelance consultant integrating Meraki / Non-Meraki IT infrastructure solutions and I enjoy this!!!"

See all of @AjitKumar's community contributions on his profile.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels