This community simply blows me away

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This community simply blows me away

I'm amazed at the community involvement by Meraki employees and in a good way! The amount of posts from Merakians explaining new features, asking for feedback and just helping people out is impressive. 

I'm part of quite a few communities and none of them are no where near as active as this one. Not only is the community a fun place with all of the challenges and quizzes but its a great place to learn and share information.

Hats off to you all, its greatly appreciated. Thank you for making the community engaging and not a ghost town like most communities are. 

6 Replies 6
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Totally agree there @BlakeRichardson.👍

rwiesmann
A model citizen

You absolutly right @BlakeRichardsonI really like this community also a lot.

Sometimes when I come back to the community after some weeks...it's just nice that still the same people are working on posts!

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

nothing to add!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

>I'm part of quite a few communities

Hold on - are you saying you are cheating on us?  🙂

It's an open relationship @PhilipDAth 😂

Greenberet
Head in the Cloud

I can only agree with @BlakeRichardson and the others here.
I wasn't really active in the last months, because of a maternity leave, but the meraki team and the whole community is really nice and helpful.

I know other forums from different types of markets (e.g. cars). If you dare to say something bad there, then you will get smashed by the fanboys and/or the moderators.

In this community this is really different! Critics are really welcome here and the team is taking it seriously. Sometimes I even think, that a post here is getting more attention than the "Make a wish/feedback" button on the dashboard.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.