Thanks so much for the reply, that's a great tip as per the documentation it does seem to want all parameters to be specified in the PUT. Unfortunately, specifying all the values, including the ones you mentioned, didn't solve the issue. I did however strike upon a solution: I'd been specifying "wpaEncryptionMode = WPA1 and WPA2". This had always been in the script, never rejected or caused an issue. Removing it entirely allowed the script to finally run with the other parameters the same; encryptionMode = wpa, authmode = psk, etc. No matter what I changed wpaEncryptionMode to, it continued to fail until I just removed it entirely.
... View more