Okay, I've got a couple things going on. MS-320, 10.40 firmware. I have 5 total sites: 3 sites on an old MetroLan, with the MS-320s setup to be DHCP Relays to a Windows DHCP server (DC01 and DC02). 2 sites on a GB circuit, one with DHCP relay and the other with no DHCP as the DCs are on its LAN. Each site has its own scope on a /19 subnet. The Cisco ME3400 that serves as a 'collector' for the old MetroLan failed (known issue per Cisco). AT&T replaced it the day before Thanksgiving, and everything seemed to be working correctly. Except 5 days later, the MS-320s starting doing something strange. Instead of using the Windows DHCP server, they are now using each other as DHCP. For instance, Site1 shows logs with alerts for multiple DHCP servers detected, and lists the MS-320 at Site1, Site2, and Site3 as DHCP servers, but it is not listing the actual Windows DHCP server! The other site with a relay (on the new circuit) shows DC01 and DC02 properly. Further, on the DHCP & ARP page I see the 3 sites propogated multiple times at each site connected with the old MetroLan. Because the relays aren't working properly, I'm getting a flood of DHCP requests returned with NACK. Further, many printers that have DHCP reservations are reverting to APIPA due to this. I cannot block the offending DHCP entries because "it is a configured switch in this network'. All 5 MS-320s are in a single organization. Besides the replacement ME3400 not being configured by AT&T properly (but was running almost 5 days without this issue), I can't think of why this is happening. The other oddity is that when I go to the OSPF page, it immediately tells me I have changes to be saved even though no change was made. There also a little error in the upper left corner about something needing to be between 1 and 255. That's a little scary! I eventually just hit 'save changes' and that hasn't returned.
... View more