what is the antenna connection type on MR46E Please

Solved
Radarspeed5
Here to help

what is the antenna connection type on MR46E Please

can someone inform of the correct antenna port type on the meraki MR46E model please? am i right in thinking it is RPTNC plug?

1 Accepted Solution

That's what I said in the previous post.

alemabrahao_0-1691783014658.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Antenna
  • List of compatible antennas: MA-ANT-3-A6/B6/C6/D6/E6/F6
  • Individual antenna elements for each radio

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/MR_Overview_and_Specifications/MR46E_Datasheet

https://meraki.cisco.com/lib/pdf/meraki_datasheet_MA-ANT-3-A.pdf

alemabrahao_0-1691757449682.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Radarspeed5
Here to help

Just as i thought but i couldn't find that info when looking at the data sheet for the access point, didn't think to check the antenna documentation though. don't want to be ordering incorrect antenna

Thanks

GIdenJoe
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It is in fact RP-TNC.
You can check this for example with external vendors like Acceltex where they have a nice way of listing compatible AP's with their antennas 😉

That's what I said in the previous post.

alemabrahao_0-1691783014658.png

I know, and I added that other antenna vendors also list those if you want to reference those antennas with the AP's.  I'm not trying to detract from your response.  I'm sorry if you would feel that way.

No no, it's all right, it's not a problem. 😊

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels