single point sign on meraki

ahmadjabali
Comes here often

single point sign on meraki

i have  meraki access points and switches  i am using meraki radius for user authentication  i have created users / username and password

i want to associate each users to be signed in only from one device(single device sign on ) if he tries to login from another device while he is connected  he will not be able to sign on using the  same username /password to login from another device 

can any one advice on it

7 Replies 7
Adam
Kind of a big deal

Are your users on a domain and could you use 802.1x?

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
ahmadjabali
Comes here often

no its not added to domain only using Meraki radius auth ,i can use 802.1x

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can do this if you authenticate via a splash page.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Splash_Page/Splash_Page_Overview#Sign-On_Splash_Page

Otherwise no.  You would need to use your own RADIUS server that has this capability.

yes i believe , if have mx firewall it can be used and radius server?and  this can be achieved ? 

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

The MX devices do not run RADIUS servers. They can also use the cloud hosted Meraki auth (hosted RADIUS) like you are with the MR devices. If you'd like to use your own RADIUS server you can and run it on Windows with NPS or another solution like FreeRADIUS. 

Using a splash page can also achieve what you're looking for as @PhilipDAth mentioned. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12

i have figure this out ,i believe this can be  achieved without radius if you have meraki MX  in network using meraki authentication ,thanks all for support

meraki-auth.jpg

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

An MX is not required for what you're showing in the screenshot. This is the setup @PhilipDAth suggested. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels