Wireless connection disruption

Shaima
Conversationalist

Wireless connection disruption

Hello we face the wireless connection disruption. The issue occur after configuring MX65 to PPOE and ISP router is configure as bridge. First time the client notice the issue we upgrade the MX to 17.10.5 and the issue resolved last 2 month. Today the issue occur again and they get disconnected phones, during the video meetings etc....

I found that there is MX upgrade on Meraki dashboard the firmware type general availability the status is warning - August 2023 the upgrade might resolve the issue what is the stable version that we can install MX 17.10.7 or MX 18.107.2?

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I suggest you open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The MX65 is not a WiFi unit.

What is providing your WiFi?

Shaima
Conversationalist

Yes MX65 is not a WiFi unit, we have Cisco Meraki AP. It is the security appliance. Last time we open a case with Meraki support they suggest updating the firmware of Mx65. 

Our MX is configured as PPoE. How to configure HA (Active -Active or Active - Passive) if we have 2 MX65?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels