Template issue

Solved
josejmto
Here to help

Template issue

Hi

I made a template, and when my customers connected their devices and the devices were registered on the cloud, I saw that the template was bound to that network, the network template appeared in red.

Why do I not receive synchronization

1 Accepted Solution

You need to specify the management VLAN under Configure > Switch settings. It's not a switch port configuration It's a Global switch configuration.

alemabrahao_0-1683802149649.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Can you send a print screen to better understand what you are saying?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Hey, I've found the answer.

There was an opcion to bind the switch .

The issue right now is that I can't see the ports on MX. it is taht i have to bind a template ? I get and error in SW

josejmto_0-1683799859678.png

On the side on MX i cant see the ports

MX

You management VLAN is misconfigured.

By default, the switch will try to contact Meraki Dashboard on the untagged (native) VLAN. Alternately, you can specify the management VLAN under Configure > Switch settings. This allows the switch to reach the internet via a trunk port. 

I hve the template trunk native vlan 10 . I can not understand you .

You need to specify the management VLAN under Configure > Switch settings. It's not a switch port configuration It's a Global switch configuration.

alemabrahao_0-1683802149649.png

i fix the vlan 10

josejmto_0-1683802040632.png

I get this error

i get BAD ip Adress

There is a how to resolve this error. Click on it and you can read more about it.

josejmto
Here to help

thanks for your support

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels