Sponsored Guest Login - Reporting

markus_albisser
Here to help

Sponsored Guest Login - Reporting

Hi all

I want to take that one up again, I see within this wireless forum that the reporting for the sponsored guest login again and again is a topic, last time a post in December 2023.

I get the feeling that this would be a feature many admins are waiting for, to get more information who requested a sponsored guest login, what the guest's e-mail address is, for how long time he gets access and also important who the sponsor is which approved the login.

All this is available within the Meraki database, today if there is a specific question about a specific login I have to create a case with Meraki to get this answered. A report will help to reduce these request so that the questions can be answered via this report.

So can you please take that one up again, as a feature request, and check if this can be implemented with one of the next dashboard updates?

Many thanks

Markus

2 Replies 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Even if it just added an event log entry that you could search on and extract.

Sure Philip, this also would be an option. But actually we are "blind" from the activities on the sponsored guest login. I also tested the login with SMS (unfortunately not an option for us), here I have very useful information available under "Splash Logins", such as e-mail, phone number etc. I hope that such information would be possible for sponsored guest login. And I know that the information is available within Meraki, it would be more to bring them up into the dashboard and make it visible for us.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels