Splash Page & Group Policies...

zpoling
New here

Splash Page & Group Policies...

I am attempting to consolidate my five SSIDs down to only one using the newer Identity PSK without RADIUS security option. All but one of my SSIDs have a splash page, most of which are just click-through, but our staff one requires authentication, which is where my problem lies.

Currently, group policies can only offer the SSIDs splash page, or bypass it. If the option existed for group policies to offer their own splash page, this would solve my problem. Instead, is it possible on splash pages to have a "sign on as a guest/ student" button to bypass authentication? 

For example, a guest connects to the SSID using the provided IPSK. They need to see the splash page for legal reasons, but they don't need to authenticate on the splash page, but the splash page requires authentication because staff members need to use it. If a guest/ student button existed, they could just click that to continue.

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No, it's not possible. It's a SSID configuration.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you also use meraki mx? Mx can use splash page for a vlan

No, we only use MR.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels