Meraki integration possibilities - AIR-AO1832-Z-K9 / Controller C1-AIR-CT5520-K9

Solved
FabioTeixeira
Conversationalist

Meraki integration possibilities - AIR-AO1832-Z-K9 / Controller C1-AIR-CT5520-K9

Hi there,

Have we any integration possibility with Wireless Controller C1-AIR-CT5520-K9 + Access Points AIR-AP1832I-Z-K9 using Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences and Cisco Identity Services Engine?

It would be nice any integration, but have all networks viewed through the Meraki Dashboard will be perfect.

Any idea?

Regards,

FTeixeira

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @FabioTeixeira,

It's not possible to integrate a Cisco Controller with Meraki Dashboard. Can you provide more information, what do you need?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @FabioTeixeira,

It's not possible to integrate a Cisco Controller with Meraki Dashboard. Can you provide more information, what do you need?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

FabioTeixeira
Conversationalist

Hi @alemabrahao , thanks for your help !!!

We have a client with large number of AP's AIR-AP1832I-Z-K9.

The main idea was start a Meraki project and replace these AP's progressively.

Well, I know that it is possible to use Cisco ISE with Meraki APs without problems, But I'm not sure about CMX, because Meraki has a Location Analytics integrated.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/how-to-integrate-meraki-networks-with-ise/ta-...

In time, does your client use any CMX functionality in particular?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels