May you please assist asap? My users cannot connect to the Wifi network.

Solved
MicJameson
Here to help

Hello Meraki Gods.

When I run a RADIUS test on the AP’s, it’s all good:

MicJameson_3-1654097172094.png

But trying to connect on wifi (happens to many different pc’s and users), just gets stuck here:

MicJameson_5-1654097326061.png

Or here:

MicJameson_4-1654097297447.png

Sometimes a user/password prompt appears, yet inserting input does not grant any access.

Please help ASAP. I appreciate it. Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@MicJameson  If your issue if urgent then Meraki support are the people you should contact, relying on the community to be online and have the right answer might not be the quickest method. 

What are you using as a Radius server? 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

How does your Access Control settings look like? How do the logs on your RADIUS server look?

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@MicJameson  If your issue if urgent then Meraki support are the people you should contact, relying on the community to be online and have the right answer might not be the quickest method. 

What are you using as a Radius server? 

Ant_Plus
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

As above, please contact Meraki support.  In the meantime you can also start looking at your RADIUS server logs, Meraki event logs, and packet captures to understand where the issue lies in regard to client device authentication.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels