MR34 offline or not??

Solved
ChrisConnelly
Conversationalist

MR34 offline or not??

I have an MR34 connected via a PoE injector.  It has power, an orange light blinking, but is not reachable from my management console.  It's also not connecting to a device.  How do I bring it back online?  I'm unable to reboot it from the console.  Is there a reset that will work?

1 Accepted Solution
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

confirmed bad cable run

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "Accept as Solution" so that others can benefit from it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Orange means it can't connect to dashboard.

Was it working previously?

Is the injector connected to an upstream switch or wired device?

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "Accept as Solution" so that others can benefit from it.

Yes, it was working originally.  It was connected to a PoE injector that I suspect failed.  I replaced the injector but still the same.  Upstream, the injector is directly connected to my MX250.

DM me the AP serial and happy to take a look

Ryan / Meraki SE

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

confirmed bad cable run

Ryan / Meraki SE

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels