Info: Issues changing Radius Servers values while in new look 'DesignSystem'

DevOps_RC
Getting noticed

Info: Issues changing Radius Servers values while in new look 'DesignSystem'

This is just a notice in case anyone else has the same issue while they have the Early Access Program feature of 'Dsign System' switched on.

If you try to add a RADIUS Server to a 802.1x SSID and then save your changes, you may receive the following message/alert about Open Roaming certificate not found:

DevOps_RC_0-1697727110613.png

After a bit of trouble shooting, while trying to make the same changes on different networks and different SSIDs I regularly got the same message/alert (But not always, at least I don't think it always did)

The solution was to switch to the old version view, by clicking on the link in the top right of the screen:

DevOps_RC_1-1697727244487.png

Once I switched back to the old version of the view, I could make all the radius server changes I wanted to without the messge/alert.

Anyway, just wanted to make people aware in case they came across this.

4 Replies 4
Haberzettel
Just browsing

Does anyone have the same problem when using the dashboard api? I Suddenly get this error message without changing anything in our configuration files: 

"RADIUS server: Open Roaming certificate not found","RADIUS server: Open Roaming certificate not found"

Krankee
Conversationalist

Just had the same issue! Could not make changes regarding Radius. Once i switched back to old version it worked just fine.

JimKern
New here

Any update?

The tool's inherent capability to calculate and display lengths automatically makes this adjustment seamless. I am a bsc college student anxious about completing my diversity essays project owing to my lack of writing skills, which is why I am looking for the website https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/diversity/. This service helps me finish my book essay writing homework on time. I'm really delighted with the outcome. Thank you very much.i am glad to be part of your service.
DevOps_RC
Getting noticed

No update sorry, I never raised a call tbh and haven't checked to see if it's sorted yet. I'll try to do that later this week and get back to you.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels