Incorrect "Current Client Connection" pane in AP Dashboard

RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

Incorrect "Current Client Connection" pane in AP Dashboard

Hello! I just noticed that in many of my AP dashboards the area entitled Current Client Connection shows a path that is often totally inaccurate. 95% of my APs are gateways and some will say they go through several repeaters and other gateways to get to the internet. This is just wrong. Any way to know whats causing that? 

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
2 Replies 2
bmehta
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello,

I know that there are some known issues  and limitations with the "current client connection" feature.

Please feel free to create a case with Meraki Support so you can track the issue until it gets resolved.

thanks!

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels