How to configure Splash page behaviour Only once in One Hour

Solved
AYEN
Here to help

How to configure Splash page behaviour Only once in One Hour

Hi Everyone,

I have question on Meraki Splash Page frequency, 

Scenario: My client have Meraki AP and they using captive portal for splash page, the current configuration was the internet  access was limit to 1 hour only and after consuming 1 hour they're not able to connect to the internet. Now we noticed during one hour if they disconnect and reconnect to the internet the user redirecting to splash page although

the splash page frequency are set in every two hours. Our objective is to configure the splash page only once during 1 hour duration.

Thank you in advance.

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Click-through or Sign-on Splash Page

On networks with click-through splash page enabled, the splash page display frequency is determined by the Splash Behavior option located on the Wireless/Security appliance > Configure > Splash page. The default splash display frequency is 1 day:

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Splash_Page_Frequency....

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Click-through or Sign-on Splash Page

On networks with click-through splash page enabled, the splash page display frequency is determined by the Splash Behavior option located on the Wireless/Security appliance > Configure > Splash page. The default splash display frequency is 1 day:

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Splash_Page_Frequency....

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
AYEN
Here to help

Hi @alemabrahao thank you for your response. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels