Failed escalation of Case 12314686

Solved
petko210586
New here

Failed escalation of Case 12314686

I have tried to escalate Case 12314686 without any success. We have APs in offices which are setting different MTU limit which breaks the connection and SSO is not working. I need this sorted asap since we have branches where the Wi Fi MTU size is the default 1500 but in many others we have it set to 1400. How to proceed with this to fix it please? I am available for a call as well at any point. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

It's available via the Dashboard:

? > Get help & cases (top right)

Then click MR wireless   and Call support team.    Or try Call me now, to the right...

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Looking at the case notes, I can't see that an escalation has been refused (though what I have seen hints at why you might think that)   Basically I'd recommend calling in to Support on the phone, re-iterating the importance and asking to speak to Support management about what the next steps are.

petko210586
New here

Have you seen this problem with the MTU size being different even though the default coming from the switches is the same - 1500 ( we plugged a device into the switch directly and we were getting 1500, but when on wi fi in the same office we got 1400, so it must be the AP then, right?) and how to fix it please? Is it Meraki support who can help , who is the best person to resolve that issue? Thanks.

GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

In 8 years with Cisco I've never heard of anything like this.   Support are the team to work with you on this - I messaged you offline.

petko210586
New here

Do you have a phone number I can call please?

GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

It's available via the Dashboard:

? > Get help & cases (top right)

Then click MR wireless   and Call support team.    Or try Call me now, to the right...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels