Dashboard doesn't show wireless clients

Solved
LakesideLion
Getting noticed

Dashboard doesn't show wireless clients

We recently moved over to all Meraki gear and we have 195 MR 57s and I know many people are connected wirelessly but if I go to the dashboard and under network wide click clients it doesn't show any clients as wireless. It shows all clients as wired.  If I filter on client type wireless, I get nothing.  Is that what's supposed to happen?

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I suggest you to open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I suggest you to open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Lurick
Getting noticed

Seems to be a recent issue, I checked my dashboard and see the same thing now but earlier today (a few hours ago) it was populated.

Case opened.  I got a response already that others have reported and they're looking into it.

Did they resolve it for you yet? I'm still having issues but haven't reached out to support yet so just curious.

Only response I've gotten is that they're looking into it.   That was last Friday.  No response since then.

Seems whatever happened is fixed as of this morning at least for me.

Just checked in my dashboard and it seems fixed as well for me.  I still haven't gotten any response to my case from them however.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels