Customizing Spash Page for Social Login

Solved
B_97
Conversationalist

Customizing Spash Page for Social Login

Hello everyone!
I'm new to Meraki world, so I need a help!

I want to configure a Splash Page with social login to enable guest WiFi for an hotel.
In https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/MR_Splash_Page/Google_Sign-In, I read that it is possibile to enable Google Sign-In only, and that it will display a pre-splash to allow users to access.

So I have two questions:
1. Is there a way to bypass the pre-splash page with the Google Sign-in offered by Meraki?
2. Is there a possibility to enable an "extended" social login (with Facebook, X, and so on) using Meraki Splash Pages?

Thanks for your help!

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

So I have two questions:
1. Is there a way to bypass the pre-splash page with the Google Sign-in offered by Meraki?

If you don't enable it to bypass, it's not possible.

2. Is there a possibility to enable an "extended" social login (with Facebook, X, and so on) using Meraki Splash Pages? 

It is no longer possible to use Facebook, it has been discontinued, just using some third party solution.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

So I have two questions:

If you don't enable it to bypass, it's not possible.

It is no longer possible to use Facebook, it has been discontinued, just using some third party solution.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Take a look at this solution.

https://purple.ai/

B_97
Conversationalist

Thanks for your suggestions!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels