Configurations related to machine authentications using cisco ISE in meraki wireless infra

Yuv
Just browsing

Configurations related to machine authentications using cisco ISE in meraki wireless infra

document related to machine authentications using ISE in meraki wifi infra for the corporate devices. I got to configure using user authentications. searched many forums for the same. can anyone point it to correct documentations or link to configure. 

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Check it out.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/how-to-integrate-meraki-networks-with-ise/ta-...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You don't say what you are missing. But basically you need two things in addition to you actual setup:

1. An additional rule on the ISE to match the AD identity group "Domain Computers"
  2. The supplicant needs to be configured for "computer-authentication" or "user- and computer authentication".

Hi, 

I am new to this cisco ISE deployment. Missing entire configurations. Even user authentications worked with default policy sets in the ISE after the AD integrations. Someone posted the URL for the configurations, let me check that on monday and come back.

GIdenJoe
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What Karstenl means is that in ISE within each policy set you can have multiple authorization rules and it will do a match first.  So basically you can have multiple authorization rules where in 1 rule you match the AD group Domain Computers and in another you match Domain Users and have a different authorization policy for each.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The documentation I sent you is very intuitive and complete. I also recommend taking this training.

https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/on-demand-e-learning/implementing-and-configuring-cisco-ident...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Yuv
Just browsing

Thanks everyone. will study the material shared on the forum and continue with my installations. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels