Projector for Meraki Solution on Wi-fi connection

AndrzejR76
New here

Projector for Meraki Solution on Wi-fi connection

Hello , 

I'm looking for Projector for Meraki Solution on Wi-fi connection.

I have model MX 75.

Please show me compatible models .

2 Replies 2
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

You may need to describe more fully what you're looking to achieve here.   My guess is that you maybe want to provide a wireless-based link from the location where your MX75 is placed, to a nearby location, to which you can't provide a wired link?   If that's what you're after, you can look at using Meraki wireless mesh, which would involve an AP at each end (possiby outdoor models) - possibly with some directional antennas, depending on the kind of distance and throughtput you need.   If you can provide more information around these kinds of things, folk on here can help.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Wi-Fi_Basics_and_Best_Practices/Wireless_Mesh_Networking

AndrzejR76
New here

I have MX75 in the office at the server room. I need to have Projector which could available for conference room. 

My question how  the Meraki solution have the technical solution for this scenario .

If the projector should be connected via PoE on LAN to the Meraki or Cisco switch ?

The projector could create the AP for connected computers ?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels