Buy MR76 outdoor

Agus
Getting noticed

Buy MR76 outdoor

Hi, 

i wanna ask before i will buy MR76 outdoor, if  we buy MR76 is it incluse 2 set antenna ( i mean 2 anttenna 2,4 Ghz and 2 anttena 5Ghz)  or i will buy separate.

Thank you

4 Replies 4
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The MR76 doesn't come with external antenna.

You need to buy them separately

GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Many customers need flexibility around what coverage area is required, when choosing outdoor APs.   NOT including antennas with the AP allows customers to make that choice without wasting money on basic omni-directional antennas - if they actually need (say) directional patch antennas.   Compatible antennas are listed in the datasheet:  https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/MR_Overview_and_Specifications/MR76_Datasheet   search 'List of compatible antennas'   If you do want straightforward omni-directional antennas then MA-ANT-20 would be the right ones:   1 x MA-ANT-20 includes a pair of antennas.  They are dual-band so will work on the 2 x 2.4 GHz or on the 2 x 5 GHz antenna posts.   So order 2 x MA-ANT-20 to cover the four ports on an MR76.   Do not be tempted to leave any antenna posts without an attached antenna.

a5it
Getting noticed

Doesn't come with 2 antennas, unfortunately 😑

Agus
Getting noticed

Hi all,

Thank for information, appreciate fot your kindness reply my question.

Regards

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels