Android device and wifi printer are not associated with cisco AP 9124APX

Raman95
New here

Android device and wifi printer are not associated with cisco AP 9124APX

Some Wifi printer and android devices is not associated with cisco AP 9124APX while trying to access via AP

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What type of authentication are you using? What is the firmware version?

Is the 802.11r and 802.11w enabled?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

The thing is the wireless devices is working properly when AP connecting to our core switch where also WLC9800 connected , but at the same time the AP connecting in the access switch not able to access the wireless printer but can able to access windows devices like PC

802. 11n configured 

Raman95
New here

The thing is the wireless devices is working properly when AP connecting to our core switch where also WLC9800 connected , but at the same time the AP connecting in the access switch not able to access the wireless printer for example gaincha label printer and raspberry you but can able to access windows devices like PC

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I need too know how is the configuration on Meraki. There are subtle differences between the Meraki and the C9800.

Give us more informations, please.

802.11n is a wifi standard, so this information is not useful at this time.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Now if you need support for the 9800 controller you have to request support on the Cisco forum.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels