Unable to access Wireless Access Control from portal

Philip_G
Conversationalist

Unable to access Wireless Access Control from portal

When trying to navigate to WIreless -> Access Control -> to change or view passphrase, the page is stuck at "Loading...." and never displays anything.  No matter which SSID, if it's active and enabled, will not display.  if it is disabled, it will display the default page for just a second, then vanish, and default back to "Loading..."

This has been going on for over an hour.  Restarted computer, browser, tried other browser... it's not a me thing, its a them thing...

6 Replies 6
D_Strijk-VNG
Conversationalist

We have the same thing here.

With Sidd's not configured i see the page for a second then it just shows loading again.

I created a ticket, they say they are aware, and suggested a work around, but i'm not going to try that, I'll wait for them to resolve the issue.

Thanks for your update. We'll have to wait. The risk of Cloud management it seems.

LovemesomeCisco
New here

Add another to the group....Access Control screen just stays on loading.

First post and same issue here

FYI. For me it's working again. So probably working for everybody. Cheers for noting it on the forum.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels