Opera PMS

rodeddie
Comes here often

Opera PMS

Hi,

I'm working on a hospitality opportunity and in the solution I added the MR36H, my question is what would be needed to interface their present Opera PMS, 

Thanks

3 Replies 3
BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

Hotel company here. First, my condolences for having to use Opera. What an awful product. You're going to need something like Nomadix or another gateway that is compatible with Meraki and Opera. Oracle should have a list of approved vendors, then you'll have to contact the vendor to see if they work with Meraki.

Unless you're a flag and have loyalty options, there really isn't any advantage for an independent to integrate PMS info with WiFi info. Troubleshooting maybe.

BHC Resorts IT Department

Thanks for the update, one question, which PMS solution you're using that works with Meraki.

SplashAccess
Here to help

Hi rodeddie , hope all is well !! Opera is problematic and I have been working on solutions for a couple of years , I do have a couple of options that might help . https://www.splashaccess.com/portfolio/updated-micros-opera-pms-system/

Tim Ormrod
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels