I've been through some issues when these updates were massively deployed such as:
1. Group Policies not being applied as they should and all clients fall into Normal policy with new IP-MA address combination
2. Exhausted DHCP
3. Duplicated IP Address Alerts
I've done the following:
1. DCHP to last at most 1 day instead of 1 week,
2. Advise my users with this OS to turn off privacy settings for the corporate SSID
Apple IOS14: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211227
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Network & Internet.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the gear icon associated with the wireless connection to be configured.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Use device MAC
But I wonder if I can use something in Systems Manager to prevent MAC Randomization or what is the best option for preventing this.
Greeting from Victor Hernandez