Issue with MR fetching Config

Solved
pratikvyas
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Issue with MR fetching Config

Hi All,

Please be advised that Meraki is aware of ongoing issues with MR nodes unable to fetch config on the dashboard. Our Dev Team is working on it with high priority. 

End-user should not be affected, it only affects device trying to fetch configuration. It also affects new devices trying to check in to Meraki Dashboard.

We will update this post as soon as we have more updates.

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution
pratikvyas
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi All,

The issue has been resolved by our Dev Team. The nodes should be happy with their configs now. If you still see it not updating the config, please try to make minor changes (eg. name of the AP) as that would initiate a config change forcing the node to update. 

If it's still doesn't work you can follow the normal process and reach out to Meraki Support after you have ruled out any upstream issues. 

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
DaveG
Here to help

I have been trying to make some config changes on my MX and that is not working either. My MX status page shows config is out of date going on 50 minutes now. Could this problem also be affecting MX devices?

Hi @DaveG ,

I can confirm that the issue described in this post does not affect MX. I would recommend you reach out to Meraki Support and they should be able to assist with it. 

Regards,

pratikvyas
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi All,

The issue has been resolved by our Dev Team. The nodes should be happy with their configs now. If you still see it not updating the config, please try to make minor changes (eg. name of the AP) as that would initiate a config change forcing the node to update. 

If it's still doesn't work you can follow the normal process and reach out to Meraki Support after you have ruled out any upstream issues. 

Regards,

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels