ENT and ADV license

Solved
rodeddie
Comes here often

ENT and ADV license

Hi,

Question on license. Will the combination of MR ENT license and MX ADV license work on the same network?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Theoretically yes, what you can't have is two different types of licensing for MX in the same organization.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Theoretically yes, what you can't have is two different types of licensing for MX in the same organization.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thanks

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Yes with PDL and no with Co-term.  See here: https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Licensing/Meraki_MR_License_Guide

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Hmm "edit reply" does not work for me.  Technically, you can mix in the same org, but would have MR-ENT on one network and MR-ADV on another.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

Thank you

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I think the question was more around enterprise MR license and MX advance sec license in the same org, which as far as I'm aware, is completely supported for both co-term and PDL

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels