802.1X Wireless Authentication to Azure AD

SOLVED
dromios
Getting noticed

802.1X Wireless Authentication to Azure AD

Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to put together a proposal for a customer to make sure when a user is let go, that they cannot reconnect.  I read that you can do 802.1X authentication with the Meraki dashboard.  Is it possible to use 802.1X authentication on an SSID to integrate with Azure AD using SAML SSO / Dashboard connection?  I've read conflicting information on the forums and I can't mess with their infrastructure, unfortunately.  They have no local RADIUS infrastructure, all machines are straight Azure AD Joined.   Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Doug

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I believe it can be done using an Azure site-to-site VPN and/or Meraki vMX appliance.
The following blog (written by a Meraki engineer) provides some detail - Meraki MR 802.1X with Azure Active Directory – APICLI

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I believe it can be done using an Azure site-to-site VPN and/or Meraki vMX appliance.
The following blog (written by a Meraki engineer) provides some detail - Meraki MR 802.1X with Azure Active Directory – APICLI

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels