JANUARY 2023 PRODUCT ENABLEMENT TRAINING SURVEY PARTICIPATION SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED.
This Promotion (the "Promotion") opens on 1/16/23 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time and ends on 1/25/23 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time, or if earlier, until there are no more available prizes (the "Promotion Period"). Entry into this Promotion is acceptance of these Official Rules. This Promotion is sponsored by Cisco Systems, Inc., 170 West Tasman Drive, San Jose, CA 95134 USA ("Sponsor" or "Cisco").
- 1. ELIGIBILITY. This Promotion is sponsored by Cisco Systems, Inc. (“Sponsor” or “Cisco”) and is open to current, full-time employees of Cisco or one of its direct or indirect subsidiaries, who are age eighteen (18) or older at time of registration and who participated in a Cisco Meraki Product Enablement Training (a “Training”) between May 2022 and July 2022 (the “Training Period”) (“Participants” or “you”). This Promotion is not open to anyone who is involved in the administration of the Contest or judging of any entries, or at Cisco Vice President level or above. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law, or by applicable Cisco policies.
- HOW TO ENTER. You will receive, or have received, an email containing these Official Rules and a URL to access a survey related to the Training you attended during the Training Period. To enter the Promotion, visit the URL in that email, accurately and truthfully complete the online registration form, agree to the terms of these Official Rules, and complete the associated survey. Limit one (1) entry per person. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, illegible, and/or unintelligible entries, or for any problems, bugs or malfunctions Participants may encounter when submitting their entry. Only complete valid entries will be accepted. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Participants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be disqualified.
- PRIZES. Subject to the terms of these Official Rules, one (1) winner will receive one (1) Cisco Meraki promotional cocktail kit, with a retail value of approximately Forty Dollars ($40.00).
Limit one (1) prize per Participant. The approximate retail values are subject to change based on current market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. Winners are not entitled to any surplus between actual retail value (ARV) of prize and stated ARV and any difference between stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. No substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash redemption of any prize is allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. If applicable, prizes may be awarded in the form of voucher(s), coupon(s) and/or gift card(s) in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a potential winner is unable to participate in or accept the prize or any portion of the prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such potential winner. Neither Sponsor nor any of its prize suppliers will replace any lost or stolen prizes, cards or certificates after being awarded to winners. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes, and in the event that the Sponsor does not receive a number of qualifying entries greater than or equal to the total number of prizes available, any prizes remaining in the prize pool after awarding prizes to all qualifying entries shall not be awarded to any person.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER(S). All eligible entries received during the Promotion Period above will be entered into a random drawing where the winner will be selected by a representative of Sponsor from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be held a the end of the Promotion Period. Winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or email, at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor’s decision will be final in all matters. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Promotion is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the potential winner. Apart from manufacturer warranties (which may not be available in all geographies) for the prizes, all warranties are hereby disclaimed; and each potential winner will accept the Prize "AS IS." All costs and expenses, including support services, not specifically listed above as part of the prize, are solely the winner’s responsibility. Subject to applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion, to (a) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion and these Official Rules, for any reason, at any time and without any liability, and (b) limit or restrict participation in the Promotion, upon notice.
- 6. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS' LIST. For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of winners, please email Mitch Prosperi at firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners list to be available approximately ten days after the Promotion Period.
* * *