Añadir cliente VPN en la nueva interfaz

Solved
Tato
Just browsing

Añadir cliente VPN en la nueva interfaz

Buenos dias.

Desde el cambio de la interfaz web, desconocemos como añadir usuarios a nuestra VPN.
Agradeceria que me indicaran como es el proceso en la nueva interfaz, o si existe la posibilidad de volver a la anterior .

Gracias

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki Cloud Authentication

If an Active Directory or RADIUS server is not available, VPN users can be managed with Meraki cloud. Email addresses that are used for Dashboard administrators will automatically populate as Client VPN users, and these administrators will need to log in with their dashboard credentials.

1. To add or remove additional users, use the User Management section at the bottom of the Security & SD-WAN > Configure > Client VPN page.
  2. Add a user by clicking "Add new user" and entering the following information:
    • Description: Username
    • Email: User email address
    • Password: Enter a password for the user or click "Generate" to automatically generate a password
    • Authorized: Select whether this user is authorized to use the client VPN

To edit an existing user, click on the username in the User Management section.

To delete a user, click the X next to the username on the right side of the user list.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Client_VPN/Client_VPN_Overview#Meraki_Cloud_Authentication

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki Cloud Authentication

If an Active Directory or RADIUS server is not available, VPN users can be managed with Meraki cloud. Email addresses that are used for Dashboard administrators will automatically populate as Client VPN users, and these administrators will need to log in with their dashboard credentials.

1. To add or remove additional users, use the User Management section at the bottom of the Security & SD-WAN > Configure > Client VPN page.
  2. Add a user by clicking "Add new user" and entering the following information:
    • Description: Username
    • Email: User email address
    • Password: Enter a password for the user or click "Generate" to automatically generate a password
    • Authorized: Select whether this user is authorized to use the client VPN

To edit an existing user, click on the username in the User Management section.

To delete a user, click the X next to the username on the right side of the user list.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Client_VPN/Client_VPN_Overview#Meraki_Cloud_Authentication

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.