Problemas para ativar licenciamento em Antena

Solved
cosmejose2002
Comes here often

Problemas para ativar licenciamento em Antena

Estamos enfrentando problema para ativar o novo licenciamento adquirido, nas 3 licenças adquiridas comportam um total de 51 dispositivos que confere com a quantidade total de APs que temos, ao adicionar as APs na console da Meraki para ativação foi possível adicionar somente 50, ficando uma sem ativação.

Fiz uma procura para identificar se o licenciamento foi ativado em algum dispositivo que não deveria, mas está correto, você poderia nos ajudar com esse problema ou nos orientar com quem podemos conversar?

Desde já muito obrigado!!

1 Accepted Solution
Soichiro-Ono
Getting noticed

Hello.

I recognize that it uses the co termination licensing model in the organisation. Confirm it. Co-Termination Licensing? Or Per-Device Licensing?

Meraki Co-Termination Licensing Overview - Cisco Meraki

Meraki Per-Device Licensing Overview - Cisco Meraki

The AP that did not add a license was registered in the same organisation as the other 50 APs, and was the license allocated as well? I seem to be in this situation different from nothing else. What is the difference between that one AP and the other 50 APs?

The following other documents may also be helpful.

The Science behind Licensing Co-Termination - Cisco Meraki

Regard,

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
有用な回答だと思われる際にはkudoをクリックして頂けると幸いです。
回答があなたの問題を解決した場合、accept as solutionをクリックしてください。

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Soichiro-Ono
Getting noticed

Hello.

I recognize that it uses the co termination licensing model in the organisation. Confirm it. Co-Termination Licensing? Or Per-Device Licensing?

Meraki Co-Termination Licensing Overview - Cisco Meraki

Meraki Per-Device Licensing Overview - Cisco Meraki

The AP that did not add a license was registered in the same organisation as the other 50 APs, and was the license allocated as well? I seem to be in this situation different from nothing else. What is the difference between that one AP and the other 50 APs?

The following other documents may also be helpful.

The Science behind Licensing Co-Termination - Cisco Meraki

Regard,

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
有用な回答だと思われる際にはkudoをクリックして頂けると幸いです。
回答があなたの問題を解決した場合、accept as solutionをクリックしてください。
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.