Configurar DNS manual na WAN

Solved
SAdLJr
Conversationalist

Configurar DNS manual na WAN

Olá boa tarde!

Alguém sabe se é possivel configurar DNS servers (primário & secundário) na iface WAN, mesmo que seja recebido via DHCP?

1 Accepted Solution

Wait no, I spoke too soon.

Sorry I misread, if its DHCP I do not see a way to change it. Keep in mind though that the DNS is only being used by the Meraki devices, so you can easily change this for your clients to something else.

Espere não, eu falei muito cedo.

Desculpe, eu li errado, se o seu DHCP não vejo uma maneira de alterá-lo. Lembre-se, porém, de que o DNS está sendo usado apenas pelos dispositivos Meraki, para que você possa alterá-lo facilmente para outros clientes.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Yes you can, just click the pencil icon and you can edit them.

Sim, você pode, basta clicar no ícone de lápis e você pode editá-los.
TwitterLinkedIn

Wait no, I spoke too soon.

Sorry I misread, if its DHCP I do not see a way to change it. Keep in mind though that the DNS is only being used by the Meraki devices, so you can easily change this for your clients to something else.

Espere não, eu falei muito cedo.

Desculpe, eu li errado, se o seu DHCP não vejo uma maneira de alterá-lo. Lembre-se, porém, de que o DNS está sendo usado apenas pelos dispositivos Meraki, para que você possa alterá-lo facilmente para outros clientes.
TwitterLinkedIn

Thank you for answer and quick reply Nolan

The main problem is that sometime, ISP give DNS servers to be used to their clients with long-time to response and the, this causes issues on resolution name by my clients (wireless). I reconfigure DHCP servers for each VLAN to use google or other servers (this minimize troubles) but, on dashboard, still shows DNS misconfured. Anyway, I'll make an wish in order to Cisco Meraki allow to manual change DNS on WNA interface when DHCP is configured on this.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.