MX65 and MX68 have 10 port switches aboard, but these are not dashboard manageble the way that a dedicated MS switch is.
At least - i haven't found out how to:
- do a TDR test
- see errors / collisions
- see what mac address lives behind what port
- up/down 10/100/1000 history of a port
- Is this perception correct or am i missing something here?
- Are there any plans to implement this?
- Are API calls available to give this insight at every individual switchport in an MX65 / MX68?
I'm managing a retail organization with 500+ MX68's and really need insight in the usage of these ports.