Tool wherein I can check if a particular DC where Meraki Dashboard is hosted had an outage .

SOLVED
Sachin786
Comes here often

Tool wherein I can check if a particular DC where Meraki Dashboard is hosted had an outage .

Hi team ,

I wanted to check if there is a tool wherein I can check if a particular DC where Meraki Dashboard is hosted had an outage ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal

If I may ask, what is the reason that you need to know which particular DC your Network is hosted in?

As far as I recall, you can use an API call to get the Shard address, that your Network is hosted on, and from that do an nslookup, and then use a geo IP lookup tool, like ifconfig.co to see where that IP address is hosted.

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MarkB2
Here to help

A system health/status page similar to what other cloud providers provide would be a nice feature for sure, but Meraki does not provide one. Submit a feature request if this is something you would like to see.

rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal

If I may ask, what is the reason that you need to know which particular DC your Network is hosted in?

As far as I recall, you can use an API call to get the Shard address, that your Network is hosted on, and from that do an nslookup, and then use a geo IP lookup tool, like ifconfig.co to see where that IP address is hosted.

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

This as just for my Knowledge purpose 🙂

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels