cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This device is using a DHCP IP address from VLAN 11 instead of using configured VLAN 1

Highlighted
Here to help

This device is using a DHCP IP address from VLAN 11 instead of using configured VLAN 1

Access switch status showing "This device is using a DHCP IP address from VLAN 11 instead of using configured VLAN 1" and when I check the core switch, I found the "STP discarding packets from this port" message. Recently we did not make any changes and how to resolve it. Please help. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Getting noticed

Re: This device is using a DHCP IP address from VLAN 11 instead of using configured VLAN 1

First try to solve your STP issue and/or check if the active uplink port has alle the vlans it needs so the switch can reach it's normal management vlan.
Highlighted
Here to help

Re: This device is using a DHCP IP address from VLAN 11 instead of using configured VLAN 1

@Roger_Beurskens Thank you very much for your reply. Some IP phones created the issue and now it is resolved. Thank you

Highlighted
Just browsing

Hameed, what was the issue with the IP Phone? I am having similar issues.

-Rajiv

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.