Target firmware version not available under firmware upgrade

SOLVED
himanshu29
Here to help

Target firmware version not available under firmware upgrade

As we all know the latest stable release candidate for switches is MS12.28.1 ,but i would like to upgrade to 12.33 which is not showing while scheduling the upgrade 

For 12.28.1 there is new bug for MS 120 switches , that printer IP gets changed when ever switch reboots .

Meraki TAC suggested to upgrade to 12.33 , but its not showing under firmware upgrade 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@himanshu29 12.33 was replaced by 14.22 as the stable release candidate.  14.22 is now a pretty good release (we run all our switches on 14.x).

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@himanshu29 : check out firmware upgrade as network admin in below link

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Firmware_Upgrades/Managing_Firmware_Upgrades

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

the issue is 12.33 for MS switches is not appearing as next upgrade for me 

i have access to all the org 

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@himanshu29 : Can you go to  Organization --> Firmware upgrade and select Switch first and then click on the Schedule upgrade and check what Target upgrade is available for your switch ?

Regards/Inder
www.thenetworkdna.com

not appearing the desired 12.33 version

himanshu29_0-1621874073403.png

You need to talk with Meraki Support and they will arrange for you on your dashboard !

Regards/Inder
www.thenetworkdna.com
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@himanshu29 12.33 was replaced by 14.22 as the stable release candidate.  14.22 is now a pretty good release (we run all our switches on 14.x).

Meraki support said same , but we have 500 + MS 120 . But we can give it a try with few switches .

they havent done yet , we have to wait for 12.33 to be enabled for our org 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels