Switches not showing up properly in dashboard

Solved
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Switches not showing up properly in dashboard

For the last week or so, when you go to the switches/switches page in the dashboard the firmware that the switches are running has not initially been displayed.  Now the whole table is empty and it doesn't seem to come back.  See below:

Screenshot_20221024_194430.jpg

I've tried Edge in Windows and Chrome on Android.  Anyone else having this problem?

1 Accepted Solution
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It seems to be fixed now (for me on n184 at least) though the display issue @RaphaelL highlighted above persists

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Actually I have found (at least on the mobile) that you can go into one switch and then back to the list to get it fully populated.  Still annoying though 😡

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Same here, but after clicking on device status and then back to the switch list, It worked as expected.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Working fine for me, maybe corrupt browser cache....

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'd love to think that @BlakeRichardson , but not sure that my phone and PC share a cache... 😉

Also happens on two Meraki nodes, though both are signed up to the new interface (which I think is the issue).

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Ah good point i'm using the OG interface. 

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Also , If you mouse over the 'connectivity' , you might not be able to see much ... : 

RaphaelL_0-1666649343187.png

Half of the box is hidden

T-Infra4crates
Here to help

I have the same experience, when i go to the "old experience" i see there it is populated and then go back to the new it is populated. I guess there is a slight issue with the new view.

Thijs van Yperen
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It seems to be fixed now (for me on n184 at least) though the display issue @RaphaelL highlighted above persists

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels