Stacking problem

Solved
Mahmoud-zz
Conversationalist

Stacking problem

Screenshot_20240502-235317.jpg

Hi, i've a couple of MS390-24 switches that i am trying to connect as a stack switches. i did follow https://documentation.meraki.com/MS/Stacking/Switch_Stacks the part related to "Stacking MS390s" i am using two (MA-CBL-120G-50CM) for the stack. but still it did not work what i noticed that the stack port are not showing up state in the dashboard at all. is there any configuration shall be done on the stack ports to bring them up?

1 Accepted Solution
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Mahmoud-zz to get an RMA you need to raise a support case.  I think you have already done this and if so just ask them for an RMA replacement.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Did you go to Switching /Switch Stack/ and 'Add stack" to get it going? Also any firmware updates needed on them? 

Enthusiast

I do all things 

And I open case with meraki 

I think one of them is damages

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

I believe you when you say you tried. 😀 It's suppose to be very quick and easy so I would have support check to see if an RMA is needed. Plug and go should've happened. 

Enthusiast

Please note that we have followed the steps as per Meraki documents; we also did the software upgrade and tried to swap between the cables and restart the switches multiple times with no luck. I would like to proceed with the RMA for one of the switches for further testing at the hardware level, as we don’t have a spare at our location.is this posible

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Mahmoud-zz to get an RMA you need to raise a support case.  I think you have already done this and if so just ask them for an RMA replacement.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels