So when are my switches updating???

SOLVED
cigrosskoes05
Here to help

So when are my switches updating???

meraki1.jpgmeraki2.jpgIt's on the same page.  Tried a few different browsers, in private mode, ect.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well spotted.  That looks like a bug!

Check out Organization/Firmware upgrades to see when it is really scheduled.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I must have missed something.  It has given you the date and time range for the upgrade.  You can re-schedule for  a more specific time.

Note that the upgrade starts at the time you specifiy if you re-schedule.

https://documentation.meraki.com/Architectures_and_Best_Practices/Cisco_Meraki_Best_Practice_Design/... 

At the time the switch will download the new firmware, wait 20 minutes for other switches to complete their downloads, and then reboot installing the new firmware.

There are 2 different screenshots.  At the top of the page (1st screenshot) it says November 3rd.  At the bottom of the page it says November 23rd (which is the date I set it to).

I think there is a bug in the dashboard, to be safe I would schedule the upgrade yourself. 

Honestly, its better not to watch the upgrades. Almost anything else is preferable.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you have Meraki suggest an upgrade at a certain time and you choose to reschedule it to an earlier time, then the upgrade happens at the new time but the dashboard warning stays there until the upgrade has completed, in your case where I'm guessing you have rescheduled to later I'm not sure  what will happen, I'd have thought it will be at the new time but I'd raise a support case just to be sure...

@PhilipDAth wrote:

I can confirm, mine also show the wrong date in Network-Wide > General

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels