Show commands

Solved
Ronaldo_Abdala
Conversationalist

Show commands

I know that asking this is a risk to be called a dinosaur but, I haven't found anything related to this.

So, is there a way to run show commands in Meraki Switches?

Our team is just "scratching" the Meraki dashboard and today we pass through a problem and we tried to see which VLANs were associated to each port and, the only way that we found was to point with the mouse each port on the switch (in switches overview).

Does anyone know if it is possible?

1 Accepted Solution
Alejandro_G
Conversationalist

Hello Ronaldo,

There is not a CLI in the Meraki Devices.

You can check your VLANs associated to each port under Switch > Switch ports. There one of the columns displays the VLANs information, in case you don't have that column, you can add it clicking the "plus" sign at the top right and checking the option.

Let me know if I answered your question.

Regards, 

Alejandro.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Alejandro_G
Conversationalist

Hello Ronaldo,

There is not a CLI in the Meraki Devices.

You can check your VLANs associated to each port under Switch > Switch ports. There one of the columns displays the VLANs information, in case you don't have that column, you can add it clicking the "plus" sign at the top right and checking the option.

Let me know if I answered your question.

Regards, 

Alejandro.

Well...it doesn't sound as I would like...but I have no choice but to accept

Thank you Alejandro_G

Adam
Kind of a big deal

On that same page you can also hit the drop down arrow on the search box and put a number in the Vlan box to show all the ports in a given vlan.  

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.

Thank you Adam!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels