STP topology changes

Ontec
New here

STP topology changes

I'm experiencing high STP topology changes on a collasped core network with meraki ms-410-32 and ms390-48 switches, the major issue is that core switch is configure with priority 4094 (RSTP) and all the other switches have a increment of 4094 that are higher, we have 4 IDF that has a switch or a stack the MDF as the core switch and a stack of 3 switches (ms390's). The major is here is that we get topology changes for stp on the meraki dashboard for the core and uplinks for each stack this also cause an uplink to go offline and UDLD error is shown on the port in orange although it's set to alert only. need some assistance with determine the root cause of the issue. 

Core switch: MS-410

Access:MS390'S

3 Replies 3
CoreyDavoll1
Getting noticed

What firmware are you running?  We've been chasing a similar issue.  I'm waiting on the next release of ms17 to see if they have all the fixes implemented. 

MS390: Current version: CS 16.8

MS410:Current version: CS 16.9

I really hope the firmware update can address it, the MS390 are kinda hard too work with.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels