Power cable to UPS - MS250 and MS390

SOLVED
Baka
Here to help

Power cable to UPS - MS250 and MS390

Been trying to find this information  for quite a while , but as Meraki only do Power cables to the Mains , I am in need for some Switch to Ups cables.   and  I've bouht some IEC 13 to 14 cables   and sent them to instalatio site..  but been told they don't fit  as thre's a small notch in it . 

I can't for the life of me figure out what cables do I need to buy... and  to be 100% sure they will work..   any help would be much appreciated. 

Thank oyu 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Baka you need cables with the C15 connector (the one with the notch cut out of it) - it is a high temperature connector and will have a cable rated for a higher temperature connected to it.  You can easily get C15 to C14 cables.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Baka you need cables with the C15 connector (the one with the notch cut out of it) - it is a high temperature connector and will have a cable rated for a higher temperature connected to it.  You can easily get C15 to C14 cables.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels