Meraki MS120-8-HW Power Supply

LuisCovarrubias
Here to help

Meraki MS120-8-HW Power Supply

Hi everyone,

I was checking the Meraki MS120-8 Switches and I'm a little bit confused about the MS120-8/8LP versus the MS-120-8P, according to the Datasheet in the What's Included? Section, the MS120-8/8LP comes with 1 x External Power Supply which in turn is composed by 1 x Power Adapter plus 1 x Power Cord, right? but, then I checked out the MS120 Hardware installation guide and in the section MS120-8/LP Series Back Panel I found the following info:

Captura de pantalla 2018-07-10 a la(s) 10.59.15.png

So it's a little bit confusing, 'cause the hardware installation guide doesn't really specifies if the power cord has to be ordered in spare for those MS120 models

My question here is, Do i have to include the Power Cord in Spare?, or it really comes within the MS120-8/8LP models?

Hope you can help me

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Hi

I believe the Power Cord needs to be ordered separately.

However I shall recommend please wait for some more suggestions.

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I believe the power cord is included for when the shipping destination is in the US, and isn't for everyone else in the world.

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth wrote:

I believe the power cord is included for when the shipping destination is in the US, and isn't for everyone else in the world.

US doesn't include the power cable anymore either across all products. MA-PWR-CORD-US is the part for the US. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels