MS390 power usage not showing correctly in dashboard

Solved
Mateus0801
Conversationalist

MS390 power usage not showing correctly in dashboard

When I click on the power tab to see the Power usage on the switch the page is blank. Also, on the ports page, several of these ports are providing power to cameras and the POE usage is not showing up. All switches are on firmware version MS 12.28.  This is only happening on my MS390 switches.  MS MS225 switches are running the same firmware version and the pages are displaying properly.  

Ports tabPorts tabPower tabPower tab

1 Accepted Solution
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Check with support, but I think you’ll find this is one of the ‘known bugs’ on the MS390 switches. A lot of the power issues were corrected on the MS14 code for the MS390, but be sure to read the release notes to make sure you don’t hit other issues (e.g. stack size) if you decide to upgrade.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Check with support, but I think you’ll find this is one of the ‘known bugs’ on the MS390 switches. A lot of the power issues were corrected on the MS14 code for the MS390, but be sure to read the release notes to make sure you don’t hit other issues (e.g. stack size) if you decide to upgrade.

Mateus0801
Conversationalist

Thanks, Bruce.  I will look into that.  I opened a support ticket yesterday.  I haven't heard back from them yet.  

Mateus0801
Conversationalist

You hit it on the head, Bruce.  Firmware version 14.7 adds: 

• MS390 now displays Power Supply State and PoE power status/usage.  At the time of this post, 14.8 is the newest beta version. 
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels