MS390 in China

Reditguy2022
Comes here often

MS390 in China

Hi, I am hearing that the ms390 is not available in China....does that mean we cannot BUY it in China or that you cannot buy it and it isn't supported? Meaning if we bought one in the US and shipped it there it wouldn't work or be supported for hardware replacements and such?

5 Replies 5
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Reditguy2022 I'm guessing it might be down to good luck for the Chinese 😉

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Where did you hear this? It seems marketed and available to China from what I can see: https://meraki.cisco.com/zh-cn/product/switches/stackable-access-switches/ms390-24/

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

Maybe its model specific....we are looking at the MS390-48p-hw.  A couple different resellers in Asia told me the same thing.

I doubt that, but maybe they mean they are just not available to order because supply chain constraints? I am a reseller and have Cisco orders over 3 to 4 months still waiting to ship.  Not MS390 in particular though.  Maybe try the email meraki-china-sales@cisco.com?

I just checked via Cisco partner tools and MS390 is severely constrained and probably quite difficult or impossible to get anywhere in the world right now.  Through May, at least from what I can see.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels